This is one of the common questions of a large number of international students in UK now. Some students are not happy with their institute’s (specially college) service and quality of teaching. One of the most common complaint is ”Student get visa refusal and asking money back from college then either they don’t back money or deduct 2/3 times admin charge from the tuition fees”.
Today I want to inform all the international students how to make a complaint against your college or university regarding their service and product.
Some key points for refund policy:
- Always read properly College or University terms & conditions.
- Before you make any payment make sure you understand their refund policy
- Keep all receipts or similar documents for future reference
- If you don’t found any refund policy with your payment slip do not pay money
- Without any refund policy you can’t make any complaint
- You may also seek local police and council.
What You Need To Know For Making any Formal Complaint: Please visit UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) for the details of complaint procedure.
Before you make any formal or informal complaint always share with someone you trust and ask for advice or you can take advice from solicitors.