This is a very important question ”What you should do when your college shut down/revoked?” Every single day I get hundreds of inquiry regarding college revoked or shut down by email, text and phone calls. A large number of international students facing this problem now and they are forced to change their college/university due to revoking their institutes.
As per government Tier 4 policy for international students in UK every college/university has to be Highly Trusted by April, 2012. As a result some bogus and low rated college/university losing their Tier 4 licence.
What is the effect if your college revoked
- Your visa will be curtailed automatically if you don’t find a new sponsor within 60 days
- You must show your English language proficiency again to enroll in new college
- You have to apply for new Tier 4 student visa application
- Student will lose par-time work permit automatically
Few key points to know when your college revoked
- You must get admission within 60 days in a college or university under new Tier 4 policy
- Make sure your college or university have got minimum ‘A’ trusted sponsor licence
- As soon as possible sit for English language test for new admission
- Prepare your maintenance funds for 28 days
Now everything you have to do within 60 days to find a new sponsor. Please be aware that IELTS/B2/TOEFL is necessary for admission in college/university. If you need assistance to find a new sponsor (college or university) you can contact with me here email@example.com or 07964 576742.
Join our Facebook Fan Page conversations for guidance or share your experience in Facebook.
The London Study
quick admission in highly trusted college in central london
call or email us immediately