I know you heard about ‘A’ trusted, ‘B’ trusted sponsor and Highly Trusted Sponsor but many of you maybe didn’t heard about ”Tier 4 Legacy Sponsor”. Legacy is another new sponsor category of Tier 4 immigration system. UK Boarder Agency introduced Legacy sponsor for those institute who was unable to meet their standard requirements of Tier 4 licence and as a result Legacy sponsor will be force to shut their activities in a specific time of period.
Legacy Sponsor restriction:
If any college become Legacy sponsors they cannot sponsor any new students. They can continue to sponsor existing students who are already studying with them until either they finish their course or until their licence expires, whichever happens first.
- No restrictions in Work permit if you already have
- Speak to your principal to know when they will shut their business officially
- Prepare at least 3 months before your college finally revoked
- It is wise to change your sponsor as soon as possible if its in Legacy mode.
- Find a new Tier 4 Highly Trusted Sponsor (College/University) immediately
- Arrange your Tuition fees for your new CAS to apply your visa.
- Arrange your maintenance fund to apply your visa under a new Tier 4 sponsor.
- Book for IELTS/TOEFL to prove your English proficiency to your new sponsor
- For FREE legal advise or Tier 4 guidance call us straightly +447540942058
Contact with us for FREE Legal advise if your college in Legacy category or suspended or shut down. We would happy to help you.