Many of this blog reader requested me to know which college are government or public funded higher education (HE) college. Due to my tight schedule it was hard for me to update regularly. But today at last I’m going to introduce with you Tier 4 Highly trusted sponsor (HTS) government colleges where you are able to get part-time work (10 hours weekly if the course is below degree level) permit if you get admit.
Across the London city have some great school and college’s which are funded by government and also known as further education college or institute. Here is the list of UK public funded Highly Trusted college in London. This HTS school and college list will update periodically.
List of Public Funded College in London:
- City of Westminster College
- Lewisham College in South East London
- Ealing Hammersmith and West London College in west London
- Westminster Kingsway College in Central London
- Newham College in East London
- Hackney Community College in East London
- Waltham Forest College in East London
- South Thames College in South London
- BPP University College
- Cambridge Regional College in East London
Courses from these college are maximum below degree level. That means level 1, level 2, level 3, level 4 and level 5. In some cases they do university foundation course and level 7 like as PGD etc.
Student Work Permit: According to new Tier 4 reform policy guidance
- Students at Recognised Bodies (universities) will retain their right to work 20 hours a week part-time and to do work placements where the study : work ratio is 50:50.
- Students at publicly funded FE colleges will continue to be able to work 10 hours a week part-time.