Trending Stories

Top up degree in BSc (Hons) Health & Social Care or BSc (Hons) Nursing

Health care or nursing students who have successfully done NQF/QCF Level 5 in Healthcare or social care  or nursing may top up their qualification to undergraduate level. UK healthcare industry is huge and every single year NHS or private medical center hire professional health care practitioners or professional nurse.

If you are a student of health and social care  with a BTEC HND or HNC or equivalent level 5 qualification you may eligible for final year degree top up at many UK universities. Even this degree may eligible for funding if you are UK/EU residence with living cost. Student loan company every year funding thousands of UK and EU students education in UK to enhance their career ability.

If you are seeking for help to find a health and social care course either in diploma level (Access, HNC or HND) or degree level (BSc degree in Health & Social Care) courses then please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Tuition fees for BSc (Hons) Health and Social Care starting from £6000 to £9000. Depends on which institue you are studying. Also maintainence loan or grant up to £12,000 per year only for eligible UK/EU students.

But if you are an international student your fees maybe higher and you must bear all your education expenses. International students cannot take any public funded benefits in UK.

If you don’t know how to apply for student finance please visit student finance england website to apply.

This is SM Nazir Hossain and I'm blogging about Studying in UK alongside my study when I get spare time. I'm passionate about digital marketing and I love to watch cricket, football, cinema. Desired profession Digital Marketing expert. Follow me in twitter @Twitter

View all contributions by

To get free latest updates, just sign up here

Looking for update from Home office or maybe interested to know more recent news with courses and career guideline! Just sign up with us to know more about Tier 4 latest updates including UKVI news.

2 comments… add one
  • Ayodeji Alalade
    January 15, 2015, 8:46 pm Reply

    I was late to apply to ucas, I would be completing my BTEC level 5 in may. Please I need a university to do my top-up degree in health and social care for a year ,can you help thanks in advance.

  • Patricia
    March 19, 2016, 8:32 am Reply

    Hello I finish my HND in health and social care but I haven’t applied to any university yet,because I am looking to get a top up degree in a expecific sector (I don’t want to do another year jn health and social care because if after I want to work as nurse or social worker I have to do another 3 years in Uni…)
    Please can you help me with top up degree in London for people that have studied an hnd in health and social care ,how can I apply as well.
    Thank you

Leave a Comment

Cancel reply