Today is 6th of July 2011 and new Tier 4 Student policy has been forced on 4th July 2011. In this title of this post is bit different because I would like to share something to new students who wants to come in UK for higher education. Nowadays UK is being toughest country to study for international students because of its tougher rules. In this tougher rules you’ll have limited facilities like part-time job opportunity in UK, college/university restriction, dependent restriction, immigration issue, English language proficiency.
Now what I’m going to tell you is, if you really want to Study in UK rather than other intensions like earn money and want to be settle here then right now leave this dream. This is now just a dream in UK.
New Tier 4 Student policy on 4th July 2011:
- No part time work permit for college student. It doesn’t matter its either highly trusted or a postgraduate course.
- No work permit after finishing your study as well. That was called Post Study Work (PSW) which is going to be closed on April 2012.
- Only university students will be allowed to work 20 hours during term time. Remember again: No college students.
- From 4 July 2011, only new students sponsored by a higher education institution on a course at NQF level 7 or above lasting 12 months or more, and new Government sponsored students following a course that is longer than six months, will be able to bring their partners and/or children (also known as dependants) to the UK with them
- Tougher English language requirements.
- You must return to your country after finishing your studies etc.