Taught and research scholarships are available at University of Leeds in different undergraduate and post-graduate program. This scholarships are available for Uk students, EU students and International students based on their academic achievement. Student scholarships and Loan are available in Uk for local, EU and international Students.
Postgraduate students at Leeds benefit around £10 million of funding being available from the University and externally.Individual University Schools also offer some scholarships, and substantial numbers of studentships funded by the UK Research Councils are available for postgraduate study at Leeds for UK and EU students.
To find out more about Scholarships at Leeds you can:
- Write to the Postgraduate Scholarships Office, Research Student administration, Room 9.07, Marjorie and Arnold Ziff Building, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT
- Go directly to the School in which you wish to study at Leeds.
- Email: email@example.com
- To find out about Undergraduate UK/EU Scholarships visit www.leeds.ac.uk/studentservicescentre/financial_admin/leedsburs.htm
- For information on the Undergraduate UK Leeds Bursary Scheme see www.leeds.ac.uk/studentservicescentre/financial_admin/leedsburs.htm
- For Undergraduate International Scholarships go to the following website www.leeds.ac.uk/international/costs.htm
Post Graduate Scholarships for Uk and EU applicants click here
Fees and scholarships at University of Leeds
International undergraduate and international postgraduate research students starting programmes of more than one yearl pay the same fixed fee for each year of their programme. This is designed to help students and families plan finances for the full length of the programme.
Postgraduate taught students are reminded that fees rise each year with inflation (usually 3-4%).
International tuition fees for the 2010-11 academic year are:
|International Foundation Year||£10,200|
|Arts / Social Studies / Law / Education||£10,900|
|Science / Engineering / Studio-based Arts /||£14,200|
|Clinical and Dentistry||£25,970|
|Full time MBA||£20,500|
If would like to get more student scholarships and loan information please visit our ”Student Loan and Scholarships” blog.