Kaplan financial is the leading institute in Uk which is more than 50 years old. Studying MBA at Kaplan Financial is really worthy. They provide professional courses and exams including the AAT, ACA, ACCA, MBA and CIMA, and investment professionals for success in taking leading qualifications such as CFA®, CAIA, FRM, IAQ, IMC and SII.
“If you are interested in developing your career in finance then you should definitely come to Kaplan Financial. I have really enjoyed the quality education that they have provided” – Ishtair Ahmed (MBA Student)
Who Should Study
Kaplan Financial is validated by Liverpool John Moores University to offer its Masters in Business Administration programme. Many students who have completed professional qualifications such ACA and CIMA go on to study the MBA
. This course allows students to combine their existing professional knowledge and experience with high level research skills to complete a piece of research relevant to the field of financial management.
As standard, students are expected to hold a degree (3-year programme) at 2.2 or higher, together with IELTS 6.5. Students with non-standard qualifications and extensive work experience are considered on a case by case basis.
Aims and Objectives
- T o equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary to operate at the highest level in business
- T o encourage and support a strategic approach to business decision making
- T o develop a truly international focus to business problem solving
- T o foster the ability to integrate disciplines and approaches todevelop robust solutions to complex business problems
- T o develop transferable skills
- T o develop independent and reflective learning skills.
The course has two phases – a taught phase and a research phase. The taught phase lasts for 2 semesters (1 year) and involves students taking a range of core and optional taught modules. The research phase involves students completing a dissertation and normally takes between 3 to 6 months. The course is assessed using a range of methods, including individual and group assignments, presentations and exams.
Taught Phase: Core Modules
- International Management
- International Business and Trade
- Research Skills Analysis
- Strategic Management.
- Interpreting Financial Statements
- A ccountability and Assurance
- M anaging Resourcing Strategy
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Marketing Management
- Project Management
- Theory of Finance.
MBA Fees at Kaplan Financial is £7995 (Subjects to availability change and £500 discount for payment up front) For more details go to Kaplan Financial’s official website