Trending Stories
=Menu

Study CIMA in London

Chartered Institutes of Management Accountants (CIMA) a global professional brand and degree for high level professionals. Study CIMA in London with affordable fees with 20 Hours work permit.

CIMA course is providing by many institutes like LSBF, Kaplan, BPP and many others. London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) is one of the best tuition provider for CIMA. LSBF in a partnership with Glyndwr University London. As a result all international students who will study CIMA with LSBF will provide the world class tuition and Glyndwr University will provide the Tier 4 sponsorship to the students. Overseas students can obtain 20 hours working rights as per Tier 4 rules.

Executive summary of the CIMA course  given below

Ads by TLS: CIMA Qualification with 20 hours work permit. Call 07540942058

Opportunity to complete CIMA qualification with a university CAS (NQF7):
20h per week working rights
rights to bring dependents
one single CAS for entire qualification

Progression routes onto PG degrees (MBA/MSc) with an advance standing (exemptions). Details to be confirmed
Start dates: every 2 weeks.
First commencement date: 22nd of April
PLEASE NOTE: Glyndwr University London is no longer partner with LSBF and therefore this programme isn’t offering by Glyndwr University London anymore.¬†
Students are taught on Glyndwr University London campus

This is SM Nazir Hossain and I'm blogging about Studying in UK alongside my study when I get spare time. I'm passionate about digital marketing and I love to watch cricket, football, cinema. Desired profession Digital Marketing expert. Follow me in twitter @Twitter

To get free latest updates, just sign up here

Looking for update from Home office or maybe interested to know more recent news with courses and career guideline! Just sign up with us to know more about Tier 4 latest updates including UKVI news.

16 comments… add one
  • everest thapa
    March 24, 2013, 10:35 am Reply

how long will be the course?

• The London Study
      March 27, 2013, 10:50 pm Reply

Usually CIMA Course duration will be 3 years.

• everest thapa
        April 17, 2013, 10:40 am Reply

is LSBF still providing CAS from glyndwr university? If so I want to apply.

• imran awan
    April 5, 2013, 2:26 am Reply

what about fees ?
    how much we have to pay for CAS?
    we r 5 students recently completed our level 6 in GDBM.can we get any special favor ?

• admin
      April 8, 2013, 4:44 pm Reply

Dear Imran

Please call us for details on 07540942058. Thanks, Admin.

• faisal
    April 12, 2013, 1:06 am Reply

I want to get admission in CIMA and i want to use my below degree level study 3 years limit. Thanks

• Jay
    August 19, 2013, 3:56 pm Reply

Hi ,it’s me jay from Nepal .i am looking for CIMA course in London.I have only 15 days time for enrol. So please help me out and how much course fee and how much money do I need to deposit first.please let me know as soos as then I will contact you.thanks for listening me.

• admin
      August 22, 2013, 6:49 pm Reply

Jay

Call us for quick admission on 07540942058

• stilbonmadhuri
    December 11, 2013, 8:55 am Reply

CIMA Online Study
    You guys should also add CMA under the list of professional courses. private and one to one courses for exams with highest pass-rates

• Rizwan
    August 19, 2014, 10:24 pm Reply

hi
    my name is rizwan i have done master in business administration from anglia ruskin univeristy.
    can you suggest me any other further studies course.

• admin
      August 25, 2014, 1:12 pm Reply

No further studies available for you except ACCA or CIMA or PhD. Usually UK universities aren’t accepting double Level 7 programme for international students. Thanks.

• farhad
    September 24, 2014, 12:09 pm Reply

Is it possible to get work permit while I study CIMA ,
    Thnx

• Armine
    March 17, 2015, 10:07 am Reply

Hello!
    Can I do CIMA without having master degree?
    I am doing BA(Hons) now in London.

• admin
      March 23, 2015, 11:59 pm Reply

Yes you can do CIMA without doing masters. Moreover having a Bachelor degree will give you direct access to CIMA and you may also get exemptions if there’s any module studied in your undergrade.

Thanks.

• phiney
    April 13, 2015, 3:31 pm Reply

please I need a school that will accept me for course at degree level 4 since I have CAMEROON GCE ADVANCED LEVEL. I need course in either Media, Journalism , Public Relations or Business or marketing, or a course in any of these fields. I have maximum 3000pounds to pay for first instalment to get CAS and I will need to apply for visa from Cameroon. I will also need course with work rights.
    Contact me if you have something available on the most available intakes. I already have IELTS TOTAL 7 on 9 and all my documents and the cash ready.

• phiney
    April 13, 2015, 3:47 pm Reply

will prefer to study in London but can take other options that could be better