Why ACCA ?
Join ACCA and you are accessing an unrivalled global network of offices, learning providers, examination centres and employers.
- Students and members in 170 countries
- Office and centres in nearly 80 countries
- Partners worldwide
Every eight minutes, somewhere in the world, someone registers as an ACCA student. So will you still stand out from the crowd? Absolutely We have been around for over 100 years and in that time we have built a reputation of excellence in qualifications and training that is recognized around the world, especially by employers of accountants. Study ACCA in London is a great opportunity for ACCA student
What is the ACCA syllabus ?
Total three part. Part1 is Fundamental (Knowledge) with 3 subjects. Part 2 is Skill with six subject and Part3 is Professional level with 7 papers (should have to complete 5 paper) . You have to pass total 14 subjects to become a ACCA affiliated.
- Fundamentals (Knowledge)
- F1 Accountant in Business (AB)
- F2 Management Accounting (MA)
- F3 Financial Accounting (FA)
- Fundamentals (Skills)
- F4 Corporate and Business Law (Russian) (CL)
- F5 Performance Management (PM)
- F6 Taxation Russia(TX)
- F7 Financial Reporting (FR)
- F8 Audit and Assurance (AA)
- F9 Financial Management (FM)
- P1 Professional Accountant (PA)
- P2 Corporate Reporting (CR)
- P3 Business Analysis (BA)
- P4 Advanced Financial Management (AFM)
- P5 Advanced Performance Management (APM)
- P7 Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA)
Where you’ll study ACCA ?
* London School of Business and Finance
* London College of Accountancy
* Kaplan Financial | Study ACCA, CIMA
* Williams College (Highly Trusted Sponsor for admission click Contact page)
* BPP University College
Further information visit ACCA official website.