The MBA at City University London’s cass business school is a rigorous and intensive programme offering participants the opportunity to think strategically,tackle complex issues and manage effectively in global environment.
– Full time
– Executive (part time, evenings and occasional weekends)
– Modular Executive MBA
– Executive MBA Dubai (based in Dubai, part time, one long weekend once a month)
Entry Requirement :
– A good university degree or appropiate professional qualification
– A minimum of three year’s working experience. gained after graduation
– A minimum, well-balanced score of 600 in the Graduate
Management Admission test (GMAT) for the full-time MBA
– Two supporting references
– for candidates whose first language is not English a minimum, well-balanced IELTS score of 7.0
Duration: Full-Time MBA – 12 months starting in September
Executive MBA – 24 months
Modular Executive MBA – 22-24 months. There is one intake per year in May
EMBA Dubai – 22-24 moths. There is one intake per year in October
MBA Tuition Fees: 2008/09
Full-Time MBA – £28,000
Executive MBA – £37,000
Modular Executive MBA – £37,000
EMBA Dubai – £26,500
Scholarship: There are number of full and partial scholarships and studentships available Cass Business School.
For more information, please see City University London website.