London College of Accountancy (LCA) is another well known college in London. LCA is very much recognized for their high standard education service. London College of Accountancy (LCA) is awarded Premier Plus status by the accountancy body ACCA for meeting their highest standards inside and outside the classroom and LCA Student pass rates are excellent. Every year overseas students comes from more than 100 countries only for their best all round service. LCA has a strategic partnerships with Anglia Ruskin University for their Top-up undergraduate degree.
LCA OFFERS: Undergraduate
- Access Course (fees 3 months – £750 & 6 months – £1,250)
- BA Applied Accounting (Tuition fee £1,600 per semester)
- BA Applied Public Finance/Accounting (Tuition fee £1,600 per semester)
- BA International Business Management (Tuition fee £1,600 per semester)
LCA OFFERS: Postgraduate
- MBA International
- Postgraduate Business Administration
- Msc International Accounting
Other Courses: SAGE Computer and English Language course.
Session : September, January, March and June. But every course enrolled at different session. Visit LCA website for details.
LCA is specialized for ACCA, CIMA and CAT courses. The LCA is best for those student who wants high standard education and affordable tuition fees with quality lecture. LCA is a Uk Border Agency ‘A’ rated college under Tier 4. For more details of LCA’s course catalog and schedule please see below.
London College of Accountancy
200 Great Dover Street
Nearest Train/Tube Station :London Bridge/Borough