Essential B2 Level English for Tier 4 Student visa

If you are an International student who is planning to study in UK or you already in UK then required a Tier 4 student visa you must need B2 level English proficiency which is set by UKBA.

Well, basically B2 is level of English which is required for Undergraduate and postgraduate course. If your course below level 5 (e.g Certificate course, Diploma etc) then B1 level English required.

Due to recent changes in UKBA’s immigration legislation many private college forced to shut and thousands of international students in UK have to found a new sponsor and again to get a new admission plus visa, you must obtain your recent valid English proficiency to have new visa.

UKBA English Language requirement is minimum B2 level in any UG or PG course on approved UKBA english language test providers. There’s are so many UKBA approved English language test providers and centers but few of these are very familiar to all student and teachers. The following english test provider are IELTS, Pearson Test (PTE), ESOL, TOEFL, TOEIC etc.

If you are an student visa extender and need a quick B2 English Test report to apply for your new visa Pearson Test (PTE) is the best to get quickest result. PTE result publish within 48 hours. Its a online based exam. For more information visit PTE website or Call us to book your exam or make comments in this post we will guide you all the way to get your desired score.

Caution: You may very careful about B2 level fraudulent English certificate which could takeyou  into big trouble. UKBA regularly audit and found fake B2 level English documents with students visa application and UKBA will ban those students for up to 10 years or even you may be jailed for this fraudulent activities.

This is SM Nazir Hossain and I'm blogging about Studying in UK alongside my study when I get spare time. I'm passionate about digital marketing and I love to watch cricket, football, cinema. Desired profession Digital Marketing expert. Follow me in twitter @Twitter

View all contributions by

To get free latest updates, just sign up here

Looking for update from Home office or maybe interested to know more recent news with courses and career guideline! Just sign up with us to know more about Tier 4 latest updates including UKVI news.

8 comments… add one
  • faisal Rehman
    May 11, 2012, 4:54 pm Reply

    I want to know about PTE that is it valid test for getting UK Student visa in diploma course.And how i can register myself for this test online.kindly brief in my email.
    Faisal Rehman

    • priya ray
      May 16, 2012, 1:46 pm Reply


      As I know all college and university in UK accept Pearson Test PTE. Am I right admin?

      • admin
        May 17, 2012, 1:22 am Reply

        Yes you are right. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

  • priya ray
    May 16, 2012, 1:45 pm Reply

    London West Valley College shut or suspended from Tier 4 list but they are still claiming they are Highly Trusted Sponsor in their website why?

    • admin
      May 17, 2012, 1:21 am Reply

      I believe they are not enough conscious about technological use. If they aware of it, they should have put some update immediately to their website. London West Valley College is suspended from UKBA Tier 4 list very recently. Thank you for your question.

  • nakul
    May 18, 2012, 4:16 am Reply

    i saw a advertisement on your website that study in sunderland university london campus without ielts and sunderland university london campus are giving admission on the base of interview so if we give the interview but we dont have b2 level is it any chance of visa refusal .

  • Rosa ahmed nidra
    June 3, 2014, 8:10 am Reply

    I saw a advertisement on your website.now how i can register myself for that online.kindly brief in my email.please.

  • hiral
    November 5, 2016, 4:44 pm Reply

    hello i need to swich my category from tier 1 to tier 4 because i have to study further in bussiness so how to get admmision in university and i have got b2 english level certificate and life in the Uk as well i am in the Uk so please help me?

Leave a Comment

Cancel reply